[caiu] SOFTLAYER > Washington

Alexandre Duran alexandre.duran em gmail.com
Quarta Outubro 10 17:41:57 BRT 2012

Estranho segundo ao SF ocorrerá manutenção apenas dia 17:

DAL07 & HOU02 Scheduled Maintenance - Maintenance ID 5789357 -
Frontend and Backend Routers [10/17/2012]
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 (10/17/2012)
Start Time: 05:01 AM UTC
End Time: 01:01 PM UTC
Services affected: Public and Private Network Connectivity
Location: DAL07 & HOU02
Duration: 8 hours

As a part of our annual maintenance to improve network performance and
stability, Network Engineers will be performing firmware upgrades
during a scheduled maintenance window on the following devices:

mbr01.dal07
bcr01.dal07
fcr01.dal07
mbr01.hou02
bcr01.hou02
bcr02.hou02
fcr01.hou02
fcr02.hou02

Although these devices are redundant systems, the nature of this
firmware upgrade will cause a loss of network connectivity to both the
public and private networks respectively. While the maintenance window
is set for 8 hours, we expect the actual impact to be no more 15
minutes per device.

If you have any problems after this time frame with regard to
connectivity, or if you have any questions regarding the maintenance
at any point, please open a new ticket in the customer portal
referencing this ticket. This ticket is not being tracked by personnel
and will be only used to update status of this maintenance.

We appreciate your patience during this work and welcome any feedback.

Thank you,
Network Engineering

Vc fez um traceroute ?