[MASOCH-L] RES: Postfix não entrega para Hotmail

Rafael Augusto rafael at grupouds.com.br
Tue Mar 27 15:16:28 BRT 2007

Segue para conhecimento de todos justificativa do hotmail para  bloqueio de
minhas mensagens:

We have identified that messages from your IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx are being
filtered based on the recommendations of the SmartScreen filter.
SmartScreen is the spam filtering technology developed and operated by
Microsoft.  SmartScreen is built around the technology of machine learning.
SmartScreen's filters are trained to recognize what is spam and what isn't
spam.  In short, we filter incoming emails that look like spam.  I am not
able to go into any specific details about what these filters specifically
entail, as this would render them useless.

Att,
                Rafael Augusto

     UDS - Soluções Digitais
  http://www.grupouds.com.br