[GTER] 25Gbps e 50Gbps

Leonardo da Silva Fiuza Pina leonardo.pina at lbr.com.br
Mon Jul 7 09:26:27 -03 2014

Quem encontrou o primeiro bug não foi Grace Hopper, mas William Burke,
entre outros operadores do computador Mark II.

Em http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug:

    The term "bug" was used in an account by computer pioneer Grace
    Hopper, who publicized the cause of a malfunction in an early
    electromechanical computer.[6] A typical version of the story is
    given by this quote:[7]

        In 1946, when Hopper was released from active duty, she joined
        the Harvard Faculty at the Computation Laboratory where she
        continued her work on the Mark II and Mark III. Operators traced
        an error in the Mark II to a moth trapped in a relay, coining
        the term bug. This bug was carefully removed and taped to the
        log book. Stemming from the first bug, today we call errors or
        glitches in a program a bug.

    Hopper was not actually the one who found the insect, as she readily
    acknowledged. The date in the log book was September 9, 1947,[8][9]
    although sometimes erroneously reported as 1945.[10] The operators
    who did find it, including William "Bill" Burke, later of the Naval
    Weapons Laboratory, Dahlgren, Virginia,[11] were familiar with the
    engineering term and, amused, kept the insect with the notation
    "First actual case of bug being found." Hopper loved to recount the
    story.[12] This log book, complete with attached moth, is part of
    the collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of American
    History, though it is not currently on display.[9]

O primeiro bug encontrado, em http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:H96566k.jpg.

Bom proveito.

Cordial cumprimento.