[GTER] Submarine Cable Map

Gustavo Molina gustavo at molina.com.br
Wed Dec 28 10:07:28 -02 2011

Talvez seja interessante a alguém.

http://www.submarinecablemap.com/
We  are pleased to announce the release our free interactive submarine
cable map. TeleGeography’s online map is based on our authoritative Global Bandwidth research and depicts 188 international and planned submarine cable systems and their landing stations. The map presents data about each cable, including landing points, owners, length, ready-for-service (RFS) date, and website
Data contained in this map is drawn from Global Bandwidth Research Service and is updated on a regular basis.

 Gustavo                          mailto:gustavo at molina.com.br