[GTER] [Hostmaster at lacnic.net: DNS problems notification [192.198.8/22]]

Marcos Tadeu marcos at telecom.uff.br
Fri Nov 5 02:28:54 -02 2004

Vejam só... A primeira rede IP alocada para a UFF resolveu ressucitar...

----- Forwarded message from Hostmaster at lacnic.net -----

From: Hostmaster at lacnic.net
To: marcos at telecom.uff.br
Subject: DNS problems notification [192.198.8/22]
Date: Mon,  1 Nov 2004 10:01:16 -0300 (BRT)

Dear Sir

We have verified that the bellow indicated network has presented
reverse DNS resolution problems. Those problems might have been
causing delays or permanent errors in the reverse DNS resolution for
network allocated to you by LACNIC or by your upstream provider.

Network :           192.198.8/22
Administrative ID : MV210-ARIN

SERVER.UFF.BR
   2004-10-31 -> Unknown domain
   Last authoritative answer: 2004-10-13
DIXIT.ANSP.BR
   2004-10-31 -> Unknown host
   Last authoritative answer: 2004-10-13

A detailed information about the mentioned problems and possible
solutions can be found at: http://lacnic.net/en/lameness.html

In the case you are not directly in charge for this network
administration or have no knowledge about this problem, we kindly
request you to forward this message to your network administrator or
to your upstream provider technical contact.

Your cooperation is very important in order to guarantee the quality
and stability of the Internet in our region.

Thank you
Hostmaster at LACNIC.NET
http://LACNIC.net

----- End forwarded message -----