[GTER] Falando em abuse@

João Carlos Mendes Luís jonny at jonny.eng.br
Fri Jan 23 11:48:47 -02 2004

Mail Delivery System wrote:

> I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
> below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

> delete your own text from the message returned below.
>
> 			The Postfix program
>
> <abuse at brasiltelecom.net.br>: host noc.brasiltelecom.net.br[200.199.241.12]
>     said: 550 5.7.1 <abuse at brasiltelecom.net.br>... Relaying denied (in reply
>     to RCPT TO command)

Bonito, não???

Tentei submeter ao rfc-ignorant, mas já estava lá faz tempo.   ;-)

Current Results for brasiltelecom.net.br lookup
blacklist_zone domain status Submitted Added Rejected Removed
postmaster  brasiltelecom.net.br Listed Dec 3, 2002 22:39 Dec 4, 2002
5:15 Never Never
dsn  brasiltelecom.net.br Listed May 20, 2003 15:15 May 20, 2003 15:23
Never Never
abuse  brasiltelecom.net.br Listed Dec 3, 2002 22:39 May 25, 2003 18:01
Never Never