[caiu] Problemas no TeamViewer

Ricardo Amaral ricardo.amaral em lbslocal.com
Ter Jul 24 11:20:34 -03 2018

*Update - The implementation of today’s precautionary measure resulted in a
very high server load. A larger group of users are currently experiencing
service degradation. We are working to resolve the issue and get our
systems up and running normally as soon as possible. We would like to
apologize for any inconvenience experienced by our
users. Jul 24, 16:09 CEST*

--

[image: Logos LBS]
Ricardo Amaral